[SDS] Crew and Build Calls

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 4 11:29:32 EST 2013

Hey Everyone,

Here is a message from Carl, our Production Manager, about upcoming crew
calls.  As an additional reminder our next GBM will be March 20th, the
agenda will go out this Friday.

The Urinetown lumber delivery is scheduled for Friday 8 March, and the
first construction crew calls are scheduled at debaun for 10am-6pm on
Saturdays and Sundays, March 9, 10, 16, 17.

Everyone who is interested in the construction process is welcome to join
in. People should check in with Katie and Jeff upon arrival. There is an
over-arching plan to the crew calls, beginning with cutting all the lumber,
assembling the subsections, priming and base painting the units, and
gathering together the bits for final assembly at load-in. People should
wear sensible, close-toed shoes, clothes that they wouldn't mind getting
scuffed up or painted, and have long hair tied up, in order to participate.

There are a couple of hours overlap with a Urinetown rehearsal on the 9th,
but we will work each of those days straight 10-6 each day.

Regards,
Carl