[SDS] GBM 3/20/13 9PM

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 14 02:09:51 EDT 2013

Remember, safety GBM next Wednesday night at 9PM in B118 or EAS230! (We
will let you know the exact location once classes are back in session.)

Load-In will be the following Saturday on the 23rd.

Buy a show shirt <https://orgsync.com/45833/gear/1953/show> early for the
low price of $10!

Additionally, we will have "AD"venture Time information and we will
announce when we plan to open the LionKing ticket sign-ups.  Information
about the upcoming SDS Stevens Baseball team tailgate will also be readily
available.

The Constitution Revision Vote has been postponed until we are able to have
a meeting from which the actors will not be pulled away early.

Happy Spring Break!

Best,
Liz

--