[SDS] A Message from Carpentry Land

Elizabeth Lamb elamb at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 16 12:40:13 EDT 2013

As you all know (because you all read your emails and subscribe to the SDS
current production google calendar) I will be running crew calls from
10AM-6PM today and Sunday backstage at DeBaun. We will be finishing the
pre-build work for the set. If you are interested in cutting plywood and
lauan putting screws in 2x4s or want to learn more about set construction,
come on by! If you have any questions, feel free to email me at
kricculli at gmail.com.

--
Elizabeth H. Lamb
Mechanical Engineer CO-OP '15