[SDS] (no subject)

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 13 09:58:16 EDT 2013

Hello Thespians!

It's been a while since you've received a super lengthy email from me and I
hate to keep you waiting, so here it goes. Here is what has been going
on/what is coming up:

--

*Society Night:*
There have been a few changes regarding Society Night due to time conflicts

The objective of Society Night remains the same- to get together as a
society, enjoy some time together, and do some *serious brainstorming for
the spring musical*. If you want to have some input on the show choice for
next semester, you should definitely try your darnedest to be in
attendance.We hope to see you there!

--

*T-Shirts:*
The show shirts are now available for preorder now until 10/23 at midnight!

To fill out an invoice for the shirt, go to:
https://orgsync.com/45833/gear/1953/show

If somehow you don't have a DuckSync account (you are an alum still on the
general mailing list, etc.) and still want a shirt, send an email to the
alias (sds at stevens.edu).*
*

--

*Safety Meeting:*
Coming up next weekend is the SDS Safety Meeting. Led by Production

The Safety Meeting will be *Saturday 10/19 at 3:00 PM in DeBaun Auditorium*.
*
*
--

*Upcoming Events*
*Build Day #1: *10/13 @ 10:00 AM in DeBaun Auditorium

Listings of these events and all others for the semester are always
available at: http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/sds/calendar

--

That's all folks! I hope those of you who went had fun at Rocky in the City
last night. Enjoy the rest of your three day weekend!

*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter