[SDS] Ushering/ Reminder of Build Days

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Tue Oct 15 21:33:13 EDT 2013

Hello all!

Here are some quick updates regarding ushering and Build Days.
--

Please read the following from the house manager of YCTIWY, Rachel Watson:

Hello SDS!

As house manager for YCTIWY, I'd like to extend the offer to usher! If you
are interested in ushering any of the four shows, please email myself (
rwatson1 at stevens.edu), and/or the alias. I'm starting to get the schedule
together, so the sooner you email me, the more candy you get (yes, there's
candy).

Thanks!

Rachel

--

Also, just a reminder, there are several opportunities to help build the
set this weekend and next. Here is all the information (again) for load in

*Second Build Day - Saturday, Oct. 19th @ 10 AM * will be a great day for
everyone to come. We will be having our Safety Meeting at 3PM which will
give you information on how to get started without hurting yourself or
anyone else.

*Third Build Day - **Sunday, Oct. 20th @ 4 PM*, you can continue developing
your skills for that last build day prior to Load-In. The time for this may
be moved to some point earlier in the day. Keep an eye on your emails for
that.

*Load-In - Saturday, Oct. 26th*, everyone and their roommate should be
there.  We will invite APO to join us and the day will be a huge amount of
fun. Every department will need help, and it will be an all day event so
plan to be there.

--

*Upcoming Events*
*Build Day #2: *10/19 @ 10:00 AM in DeBaun Auditorium

Listings of these events and all others for the semester are always
available at: http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/sds/calendar

*YCTIWY Show Shirt Order form: *https://orgsync.com/45833/gear/1953/show

--

That's all folks! See you at the build days!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter