[SDS] Off Center Show, T-Shirts, This Weekend

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Fri Oct 18 20:56:16 EDT 2013

Hey guys!

There is a whole bunch of stuff going on this weekend, both SDS related and
not. Read on for the deets.

--

First off, tonight is Off Center's first sketch show of the semester! If
you're a freshman or otherwise have never attended an Off Center show, you

"This is the Best We Could Do" is *tonight and tomorrow at 9:00 PM in BC122*
.

--

*T-Shirts:*
The show shirts are now available for preorder now until 10/23 at midnight!

To fill out an invoice for the shirt, go to:
https://orgsync.com/45833/gear/1953/show

If somehow you don't have a DuckSync account (you are an alum still on the
general mailing list, etc.) and still want a shirt, send an email to the
alias (sds at stevens.edu <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'sds at stevens.edu');>).

--

There's a whole bunch of stuff going on tomorrow!

*Build Day #2* is from *10:00 AM on in DeBaun Auditorium*. Stop by for even
an hour or two and lend a helping hand!

Next up is the *Safety Meeting from 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM in DeBaun Auditorium.
*You should plan on attending if you will be wanting to work some power
tools at any of the remaining build days or Load In.

Lastly, is *Society Night* from *6:00 PM - 9:00 PM in BC104. *We will be
brainstorming for the fall musical and hanging out as a society. Just a
reminder, the structure of the event is a pot luck dinner, and so far only
three people are signed up to bring food. If you are able, sign up to bring
something here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1veqOQwiLe3-D8uZhmsDg0-67nf0jcc79Mfa5Dke_HTI/viewform.
There will be pizza no matter what, so come! You'll also be able to go to
the Off Center show afterwards.

--

Also coming up soon is* Build Day #3* which is *Sunday 10/20 from 4:00 PM -
9:00 PM in DeBaun Auditorium. *Come over and help out!

--

*Upcoming Events*
*Build Day #1: *10/13 @ 10:00 AM in DeBaun Auditorium

Listings of these events and all others for the semester are always
available at: http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/sds/calendar

--

That's all folks! Have a great weekend, and I'm sure I'll be seeing you
soon!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter