[SDS] Results of Show Brainstorm

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 20 17:22:57 EDT 2013

Happy Sunday everyone!

--

First off, thank you to all that attended Society Night and all the other
things that went on on Saturday. During our brainstorm at Society Night, we
narrowed our huge list of suggestions to the following 8 shows:

Avenue Q
Sweeney Todd
Into the Woods
You're a Good Man Charlie Brown
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
Spamalot
Next to Normal
Candide

The SDS eboard will be presenting these to our advisors to whittle it down
to about 4 or 5. After this, I will be sending an email with a Google Form
in which you can all vote for your favorite.

If you have any last minute suggestions, feel free to send the alias and we
will take them into consideration.

--

Upcoming Events
Build Day #3: 10/20 @ 4:00 PM in DeBaun Auditorium

Listings of these events and all others for the semester are always
available at: http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/sds/calendar

--

That's all folks! And don't forget about Build Day #3 going on now in
DeBaun!

Best,

Trevor Batchelder
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Acting Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter