[SDS] Crew Calls this Week

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 30 08:15:25 EDT 2013

Good morning everybody!

Our Production Manager, Liz, asked me to pass some information about crew
calls along, so here we go:

--

*Crew Calls*

*Tonight 10/30 from 7:15 PM - 12:00 AM* *in DeBaun Auditorium: *Last bit of
builiding, including putting a wall up. Lots and lots of painting

*Friday 11/1 from 5:00 PM - 12:00 AM in DeBaun Auditorium: *More painting,
taking care of whatever is left to do with any/all aspects of the set,
lights, sound, etc..

We are getting super close everyone, and if you can spare an hour or two
during any of these times, it would be greatly appreciated!

--

*ALSO: **BIOS ARE DUE BY 10/30 (TONIGHT) AT 11:59 PM: *If your bio has not
been submitted by this time, it will *not* be in the Showbill.

--

*Upcoming Events*
*You Can't Take it With You: *11/7 @ 9:00 PM, 11/8-9 @ 8:00 PM, 11/9 @ 2:00

Listings of these events and all others for the semester are always
available at: http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/sds/calendar

--

That's all folks! Get those bios in and get your paint clothes ready. The
show opens a week from tomorrow! =D

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter