[SDS] Professor Comp Tickets, Facebook Banner, Crew Call Reminder

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Thu Oct 31 19:00:55 EDT 2013

Hey everyone, and Happy Halloween!

Lots to talk about, so little time.

--

First off, read the following from our Publicity Manager, Colin Gliech
regarding comp tickets for *YCTIWY*.

As always, you can get some complementary tickets for your favorite
professors by asking for them in this
spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkQOn5H3zXOIdDEyM0ZhR1pscXhya3d2VGlIRXBfc0E&usp=sharing>.
I will be printing them this weekend and will get them to you in rehearsal on
Monday or sometime else if you are not in attendance. At that point it will
be your responsibility to make sure that they get to the professor.
Additionally, we mark the tickets with the professors name so please don't
try to get your friends in with them. They will not to be able to get in!
Thanks.

--

Attached in this email is the Facebook banner, which you should all use as
your cover photo (if you use Facebook) to help promote the show!

--

Just a reminder: There is one final crew call *tomorrow night* from *5:00
PM - 12:00 AM in DeBaun Auditorium*. If you have any time to spare, please

--

That's all folks! The only event on the Upcoming Events list would be the
show, which I'm sure you're all well aware of at this point, so here is a

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter