[SDS] ResLife Meeting

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 4 18:08:02 EDT 2013

Hey guys,

I understand that there is a mandatory Residence Life Meeting at 9:15 for
Freshmen. Please, attend that meeting. It is mandatory and provides
information that you guys need to know. Immediately after the meeting, come
to E222 for the General Body Meeting if you were planning on coming. We are
shifting some things around so that you all get the information that you
need and we will wait for you to arrive.

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Acting Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter