[SDS] GBM Minutes and Audition Sides

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 5 00:08:07 EDT 2013

Greetings,

It was great to see you all at the GBM this evening. For those of you that
couldn't attend due to the Residence Life meeting or otherwise, we missed
you, but don't worry about missing out on information. Attached is two pdfs
containing the information we went over tonight. One is the file of the
minutes, the other is the powerpoint we had up on the board.

--

Additionally, Auditions are *TOMORROW*, from *9:00 PM* *- 11:00 PM *in *DeBaun
Auditiorium *and continue at the same time/place on *Friday 9/6. *Attached

There is one appointy (tbatchelder94.appointy.com) audition slot still
available for 11:15 PM on Friday. As previously stated, walk ins will be
welcome.

Any questions, please email the SDS alias (sds at stevens.edu)
--

*Upcoming Events*
*YCTIWY Auditions: *9/5/13 and 9/6/13 from 7:00 PM - 11:30 PM in DeBaun

Listings of these events and all others for the semester are available at:
http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/sds/calendar

--

*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical