[SDS] Acting Opportunity

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 5 22:56:00 EDT 2013

Hey guys! Below is a message from John Baldassano regarding an acting
opportunity outside of SDS.

"
Hi everyone!

My name is John Baldassano. I'm a student here at Stevens and I'm taking a
video class this semester. I need to film an 8-10 minute video for a class
assignment and I'm looking for great people to be a part of this project!
The film is about a support group for people with debilitating anxiety. The
main character believes he is attending an alcoholics anonymous meeting but
is unaware until the the end. We need about 8 people to act in video and I
would love for you to be a part of it! Right now, we're scheduled to film this
Sunday from 2:30pm onwards. If this project peaks your interest and you're
available on Sunday, send an email to me a jbaldassanojr at gmail.com!

Look forward to hearing from you soon!
"

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter