[SDS] Tech Workshops

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 6 22:55:10 EDT 2013

Please read the following email from Carl regarding the tech workshops:

"With the dual goals of brainstorming designs for the current production
and preparing more SDS members for production board roles next semester, we
will run weekly technical workshops on Wednesday afternoons (2-4pm)
throughout September and into October.

We will begin by analyzing the show itself, the theater, and our other
constraints and motivations. While we work through each of the technical
disciplines, we will try to keep focus on the overall design and the
interaction of the various parts.