[SDS] Tech Workshops

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 6 23:24:31 EDT 2013

My apologies. I was on my cell phone and was unable to send out the script
PDF mentioned in the email.

It is attached.

*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter