[SDS] Rocky Interest Meeting, Acting Opportunity, YCTIWY Cast

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Sat Sep 7 21:57:30 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Here's a couple of things that
are going on:

--

The *Rocky Horror Shadow Cast *General Meeting is being held on *Monday,
September 9, 2013 at 9:00 PM in P116. *If you have any interest in being

--

In addition to John's call for actors, we have another acting opportunity
lined up for anyone interested. Julian Chaves is in need of actors for a

The link to the script is here:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5wWo3C_eIj0T2J1QlU5N3JfQVU/edit?usp=docslist_api

Any questions regarding this should be directed to Julian Chaves (
jchaves at stevens.edu).

--

And finally, *You Can't Take it With You *officially has a cast! Check it
out below:

*GRANDPA:* Zane Schacht

*PENNY:* Diana Fournier

*PAUL:* Frank DiCola

*ESSIE:* Michelle Yip

*ED:* Bryan "Jethro" Pinamonti

*MR. DEPINNA:* Trevor Batchelder

*DONALD:* DeVon Lineman

*RHEBA:* Gabriella Green

*ALICE:* Natalie Barillaro

*TONY:* Christian Benitez

*MR. KIRBY:* Colin Gliech

*MRS. KIRBY: *Christine Sidorski

*BORIS KOLENKHOV:* Michael Paulauski

*GAY WELLINGTON: *Claire Griffin

*OLGA:* Katie Ricculli

*HENDERSON/G-MAN:* Thomas Daly

*G-MAN:* Kevin Quigley

*G-MAN:* Joshua Phillips

Congratulations to all those cast! The SDS Executive Board is looking
forward to another excellent production. Rehearsals will begin on *Monday
9/6 @ 9:00 PM in E330. *You will be receiving an email regarding this
rehearsal from our stage manager Gina shortly.

--

That's all folks! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and congrats again to the
cast of *You Can't Take it With You*!

Best,
*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter