[SDS] GBM Reminder and Room Change

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 23 14:44:29 EDT 2013

Hello all,

First of all, congratulations to all those involved in DeBaun's Spectacular
Extravaganza One Act Festival this weekend! It was a wonderful collection
of short plays, and I know that my sides hurt afterwards.

--

This is also a reminder about the GBM on *Wednesday, September 5th, 2013 at
9:00 PM. *We will be going over the show packet, discussing this semester's

*PLEASE NOTE: The location of the meeting has been CHANGED to P116. *We
were double booked by the registrar and the group that was also double
booked really needs the space, when we normally take E222 for the
powerpoint hookups and the proximity to the theatre. Since there is no
rehearsal on Wednesday evening, this will not be an issue, and likewise, *all
actors are expected to be in attendance.*
*
*
Any questions, as always email the alias
(sds at stevens.edu<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'sds at stevens.edu');>
).

--

*Upcoming Events*
*General Body Meeting: *9/25 @ 9:00 PM in *P116*

Listings of these events and all others for the semester are always
available at: http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/sds/calendar

--

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter