[SDS] GBM Reminder and Room Change

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Mon Sep 23 15:14:47 EDT 2013

Gah! 25th, not 5th. You all knew that though. It's right at the bottom of
the email anyways. Sorry!

*Trevor Batchelder*
Chemical Engineering Intern, Sun Chemical
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
2/5 Chemical Engineering
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013
Orientation Leader 2013
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter