[SDS] Fwd: Pep Rally April 10th

Michael Cahill mcahill at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 4 14:40:26 EDT 2014

Hi All!

Please check out the email below from Emily Brandsdorfer regarding a pep
rally next Thursday! It's at 9:30PM in Canavan!

Show some school spirit and wear your class color!

*Michael F. Cahill*
Stevens Institute of Technology Co-op '15
Chemical Engineering Major
Resident Assistant, Office of Residence Life
Tutor, Academic Support Center
Chairperson, Rho Alpha Sigma Honor Society - Sigma Chapter
President, Stevens Dramatic Society
Fellowship Committee Chair, The Gear and Triangle Society
Senior Senator, Student Government Association
Quackapella, Co-Founder and Member
Brother, Sigma Nu International Fraternity, Inc.