[SDS] GBM Wednesday at 9 pm

DeVon C. Lineman dlineman at stevens.edu
Sun Apr 6 21:43:40 EDT 2014

Everyone,

Don't forget that we have a general body meeting this Wednesday at 9pm in
E222!  This is our wrap-up meeting, so prepare all of your feedback
(positive and negative) about the different aspects of the production.  We
can't wait to hear all about how much you loved the job of the Senior
Executive Vice President.

Other things to look forward to:

1)  You'll find out what color cord I'm wearing at graduation for SDS.
2)  You'll hear about what I picked for our next Broadway show.
3)  I'm going to whisper sweet nothings into Michael's ear.
4)  Colin is going to wear an ugly tie.
5)  Someone is going to nominate Declan to an e-board position, he's going
to accept it, and Michael will say "GUYS PLZ"

See you there!

DeVon C. Lineman
M.S. Mathematics '14
Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
The Gear and Triangle Society - President
Quackappella - Co-Founder
Student Government Association - Senior Senator