[SDS] Welcome Back!

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Mon Aug 25 11:41:48 EDT 2014

Hello all,

Welcome back everyone! We hope you all had a fantastic summer. We have some
exciting stuff coming up this semester and we hope that you are as excited
as we are.

--

*DeBaun One Act Festival Auditions*

*Tuesday, August 26, 2014 from 7-10pm DeBaun Auditorium*
No appointment necessary – first come, first serve
Please prepare a short comedic monologue, and/or be prepared to read from
sides
Additional details were in my prior email.

--

*General Body Meeting*

SDS's first GBM will be held on *Wednesday, 9/3 starting at 9:00 PM.* Location
is still TBA pending room bookings. We will be voting on Minor Board
positions during this meeting, so please submit any additional
nominations/interest in positions by *9/1 at 9:00 PM.*

--

*WCPR Karaoke Event*

We will be holding a multi-RSO karaoke event cosponsored with WCPR *next
Friday, 9/5 from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM. *Location is still TBA pending room
bookings. More information will be coming out later in the week, but this
is a recruitment event planned for several performing arts and media
organizations on campus, so get excited! It's going to be a fun-filled
evening!

--

*"Twelve Angry Men" Auditions*

Auditions will be held on *Thursday, 9/4 from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM *and *Friday,
9/5 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM. *All auditions will be held in *DeBaun
Auditorium.*

10 minute time slots are available for sign up here
<http://doodle.com/2ei9rcgewdmpm7rm>.

Please have prepared a 2 minute monologue. Memorization is not required,
but preferred.

--

*Upcoming Events (a recap)*
One Act Auditions - Tue, 8/26 - 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM in DeBaun Auditorium

DeBaun Auditorium

--

That's all folks! Best of luck to everyone on their first day of classes!
See you soon.

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder