[SDS] Spring Shadowcast Reminder

Michael Cahill mcahill at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 3 14:54:11 EST 2014

Hello Thespians!

As auditions for the Spring shadow cast of *Mulan* are tonight, please see
the message from Sean Kelty below:

*For those of you who don't know, this is our first shadow cast that SDS is
producing for the spring and we decided to do Mulan!We need plenty of
people for this to be a successful shadow cast so if you're interested,
auditions are:Monday 3/3 - P-116Tuesday 3/4 - P-120Wednesday 3/5 - P-116For
the audition, we'll put a clip of the character you're auditioning for on
the projector and you have to essentially mimic his/her movements to the
best of your abilities. You don't need to prepare anything (sheet music,
choreography, etc) for the auditions.Character descriptions can be found
here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KCGBXo3z2PGKr2WWyneQRyfqsBFzB6vkd2dxvRkbW8Y/edit
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KCGBXo3z2PGKr2WWyneQRyfqsBFzB6vkd2dxvRkbW8Y/edit>The
audition video can be found
here:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw-Oph4PYxsrd0hsdFRlVEd3Mm8/edit?usp=sharing
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw-Oph4PYxsrd0hsdFRlVEd3Mm8/edit?usp=sharing>If
you're interested in helping with costumes, please email skelty at stevens.edu
<skelty at stevens.edu>*

Thank you,

*Michael F. Cahill*
Stevens Institute of Technology Co-op '15
Chemical Engineering Major
President, Stevens Dramatic Society