[SDS] GBM Reminder

DeVon C. Lineman dlineman at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 5 10:43:32 EST 2014

Everyone,

Don't forget that we have a GBM tonight at 9pm in E 222!  Here is just a
snapshot of the things to look forward to:

1)  Graduation cords!  Yeah we're voting on this again (deal with it).  This
time, though, you have all of the options at your disposal!  Click here
<https://www.honorsgraduation.com/order/graduation-cords-single>  to see all
of the options that you have.  Just make sure to look through the options in
the 'Select Color(s)' drop down list.  When we vote on this, though, only
current voting members will be able to vote.  This means that you
participated (at least 10 hours of work) in either YCTIWY, Rocky, or
Urinetown, AND you were present at two of the previous four general body
meetings (that does not count tonight's GBM).

2)  Pro Board members are going to talk about all of the fun that they're
having

3)  Colin tells us all how to advertise and be almost as good as he is

4)  General shenanigans

5)  Michael tells us all to settle down because we're all having way too
much fun and it's getting out of hand

See you tonight!

DeVon C. Lineman
M.S. Mathematics '14
Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
The Gear and Triangle Society - President
Quackappella - Co-Founder
Student Government Association - Senior Senator