[SDS] Home Depot is Here and the Wood Has Arrived

Elizabeth Lamb e.lamb92 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 11:49:36 EST 2014

Hello All,

Please come to the Theater now if you are available.  We need to bring all
the wood in off the street and place it in its new happy home in DeBaun.
 Thanks all!

Remember, Costume/Prop sale Saturday email me if you are interested.
 Immediately after, we will start priming the backwall for the mural
painting on Sunday.  So, come back at 10AM on Sunday with steady hands to
paint the day away.

Best,
Liz

Elizabeth H. Lamb
Mechanical Engineer CO-OP '15
Stevens Institute of Technology
Production Manager, *A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, *Spring
2014
Production Manager, *You Can't Take It with You, *Fall 2013
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society, Spring 2012- Spring 2013
571-274-1507