[SDS] GBM Notes

DeVon C. Lineman dlineman at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 7 00:30:06 EST 2014

Everyone,

Attached is the presentation from our GBM on Wednesday night.  Here are some
other notes:

-  The form for Matilda sign ups is open!  Follow this link to sign up for a
ticket.  Tickets go to the first 20 who sign up.  There will be a waiting
list.

-  If you would like to be on the committee for the DESSERT EXTRAVAGANZA
(formerly known as Dinner and a Show) committee, email me directly.

-  Email Liz Lamb <mailto:e.lamb92 at gmail.com>   if you would like to go to a
costume and prop sale to purchase some items for yourself.  She's a nice
person and a good driver, trust me.

-  We are going to open up voting online for the color of the graduation
cords soon, so keep an eye out for that email.

Feedback

Are you an actor in the musical?  A production board member?  An advisor?
Someone who enjoys filling out forms?  Well, have I got just the thing for
you!  Coming to you brand new this semester is a
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1C-7S9t3nmyA2pnvancca8-Wg2W92yl5c4OYPOoPSZP
w/viewform> feedback form!  Fill it out!  It's really easy and it will
really help the production team improve for the future (and it saves a lot
of the negativity from the wrap-up meeting.  I think we all want that).

Honors Voice Recital

Tomorrow (Friday) at 8:00 PM in the library!  Your friends are singing just
for you FOR FREE!  What can be better than that?

Love you guys.  Enjoy your spring break!

DeVon C. Lineman
M.S. Mathematics '14
Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
The Gear and Triangle Society - President
Quackappella - Co-Founder
Student Government Association - Senior Senator