[SDS] Fwd: Crew Calls Before Break Ends

Michael Cahill mcahill at stevens.edu
Sat Mar 15 15:52:10 EDT 2014

Hello All!

Happy spring break (it's still going I swear!). Please see the message
below from Liz regarding crew calls! They're tonight at 4pm-? and tomorrow
at 8:30am-?

HOW EXCITING

See you soon!

*Michael F. Cahill*
Stevens Institute of Technology Co-op '15
Chemical Engineering Major
President, Stevens Dramatic Society