[SDS] IMPORTANT! Tailgate

DeVon C. Lineman dlineman at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 17 09:15:20 EDT 2014

Everyone,

At the SGA meeting last night, it was announced that we are given the
opportunity to host a tailgate this Wednesday at 3:00 pm for the women's
lacrosse game that starts at 4 pm.  Is this short notice?  Yes.  Will this
be difficult to pull off?  Sure.  Can we do it?  By golly, YES WE CAN!  We
are going to need all hands on deck for this event to be a success.

If you have any free time at all over the next couple of days and are
willing to help out with this email, reply to this email as soon as you can.
Trust me, I have a job for you to accomplish.  The odds may be against us,
but we are still going to put on the best tailgate of the semester.

DeVon C. Lineman
M.S. Mathematics '14
Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President
The Gear and Triangle Society - President
Quackappella - Co-Founder
Student Government Association - Senior Senator