[SDS] IMPORTANT! Tailgate

DeVon C. Lineman dlineman at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 18 15:51:36 EDT 2014

Everyone,

The progress we've been making so far has been astounding.  All that is left
to do now is get costumes for people.  If you are going to be at this
tailgate, email me so that I can be sure to pick up a costume for you.  What
will your costume be?  Who knows!  Just send me any sizes that are relevant
and I'll do my best.  This is day 2.  It has been quite the journey.  But by
golly it's happening.

DeVon Lineman