[SDS] Fwd: SDS Crews and Load-In

Michael Cahill mcahill at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 20 11:18:58 EDT 2014

Hello Wonderful Thespians!

It's so close we can almost taste the paint fumes and sawdust! What is
*it* exactly?
LOAD INNNNNNN

It's this Saturday and Sunday FOREVERRRR (actually the most people are
needed from about 9am-noon each day). Since Saturday is a day of classes,
breakfast will be provided on Sunday!

See Liz's email below for what is needed, as well as information on *crews*.
Do you want to do the things during the show? Of course you do! We all love
doing the things! Liz's email has all of the specifics on those things.
READ IT.

See you Saturday!

*Michael F. Cahill*
Stevens Institute of Technology Co-op '15
Chemical Engineering Major
President, Stevens Dramatic Society