[SDS] End of the Semester

DeVon C. Lineman dlineman at stevens.edu
Tue May 6 12:49:23 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

Applications

Attached is the GBM Presentation from the bingo election meeting, as well as
the applications for:

1)  Fall Shadowcast Committee Head
2)  Fall Production Board (Mainstage Production)
3)  Fall Stage Manager, Production Manager, Assistant Director

There is no deadline at this point for the applications, but send them into
the SDS E-Board <mailto:sds at stevens.edu>  as soon as you can!

Constitutional Amendment

If you refer to the GBM Presentation, you will see the constitutional
amendment that was passed at the meeting with 21 affirmative, 0 negative,
and 3 abstentions.  Essentially what this means now is that all
non-mainstage SDS productions (such as the shadowcast) count towards
membership in the society in the same way that the mainstage productions
currently do.

Graduation Cords

If you are a graduating member of SDS, contact Slava Boyar
<mailto:slavaboyar at gmail.com>  to arrange pickup of your graduation cord.
They look fantastic.

New Executive Board

After what was one of the fastest meetings we have ever had, your newly
elected Executive Board is:

President:  Natalie Barillaro
Senior Executive Vice President:  Trevor Batchelder
Business Manager:  Kathy Nevola
Publicity Manager:  Kellie Vertetis
Fall Member at Large:  Tommy Daly
Spring Member at Large:  Kelsey Mayhew

Farewell

And with that, you have read the last email you will ever receive from me.
It has been an amazing semester and we are extremely excited for the new
Executive Board and have the utmost confidence that they will take SDS to
new heights in the upcoming year.  I love all of you and I will truly miss
the undergraduate SDS experience.

Love you guys,

DeVon C. Lineman
M.S. Mathematics '14