[SDS] Show Selection Meeting Reminder

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Thu May 29 21:22:42 EDT 2014

Hey everybody!

Happy almost Friday! Don't forget that we'll be holding our Show Selection
Meeting *tomorrow* *from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM in Jacobus Large Conference
Room.* Hope to see you there!

That's all folks! Keep sending in those proboard applications, and alumni:
subscribe to the new list!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Engineering Intern at Radiant Energy Systems May 2014 - August 2014
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder