[SDS] Table Sitting

Thomas Daly tdaly at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 2 14:35:37 EST 2014

Hello Everybody,

Do you enjoy sitting at tables? Do you get chills on the back of your neck
from making passersby uncomfortable as you shout promotional material at
them. THEN YOU ARE IN LUCK, because it's everybody's favorite time of the
semester... TABLE SITTING TIME!!

Here is the sign up sheet
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheets/d/15ZRA4HUSuqgWoXb7CjxfqCa3caNMD7x16fMDQUF8fHM/edit#gid=0>
for table sitting. Get pumped. I know I am.

Remember IF YOU SIGN UP FOR A SHIFT SHOW UP READY TO TABLE SIT.

Thanks,

--
Thomas Daly
2/5 Civil Engineering Major