[SDS] T-Shirt Orders, House Staff, FB Banner

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 7 17:55:05 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

Just a few things as we approach show week:

*T-Shirt Design Change & Extended Order Deadline*

If you head on over to SDS DuckSync, you'll notice that the T-Shirt order
form is reopen. This is due to a redesign, that is shown below. Shirts will
still be $10 apiece, and this form
<https://orgsync.com/45833/forms/123695> will
remain open until *11/10/14 at 11:59 PM. *Please note that these shirts
will not be available by show time. They will serve as commemoration only
this semester, so if you know a family member who may want one, order it
now!

If you previously ordered a shirt and wish to cancel your order, please
contact me at tbatchel at stevens.edu. The same deadline applies for cancelled
orders, or you will be charged.

[image: Inline image 1]

*House Staff*

We are still looking for volunteers to work as part of house staff for this
coming week's production. This includes ushers, box office, and raffle. If
you are available, and are interested, please contact our House Manager,
Noelle Scano at nscanno at stevens.edu.

*Facebook Banner*

Hey look there is a banner for 12AM! Use it on your social media!

*[image: Inline image 2]*

--

Also, please note that this week's Eboard meeting has moved to *tonight at
7:45 in DeBaun Auditorium.*

That's all folks! Get excited for show week!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder