[SDS] RAGE Mocktail Hour

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 9 12:29:14 EST 2014

Happy Sunday everyone!

We hope that you are as excited for show week as we are! Remember to let
Noelle know if you are interested in House Staff. Also, if you are
interested in a t-shirt, you must act before tomorrow at midnight.

With Gear & Triangle's Red and Grey Experienc (RAGE) having been unveiled
this past Friday, we are excited to announce SDS's contribution to the 2
week event. On Saturday, November 15th, between the two 12AM performances,
SDS will hold Mocktail Hour in *Hayden Lounge from 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM*. Check
out the Facebook event <https://www.facebook.com/events/270155006442026/>,
and invite your friends!

We are on the look for volunteers to help at this event as well, so if you
can spare some time as a bartender, server, attendance taker (for RAGE
purposes), please send me an email at tbatchel at stevens.edu. We would also
benefit from another blender or two, so if you are willing to lend yours to
SDS, that would be appreciated as well.

That's all folks! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and see you this week at
the show and Mocktail!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder