[SDS] RAGE and Load Out

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Fri Nov 14 14:08:34 EST 2014

Hello everyone!

Thanks to all those who came out for opening night, and congratulations to
the cast and crew for a spectacular show! We had a crowd of 89 last night,
which is excellent for a Thursday night. Keep spreading the word to your
friends!

*RAGE*

SDS has quite a bit going on with RAGE right now. All of the shows count
towards RAGE points, and bonus points will be awarded to those at all 4
performances, so keep coming. The Saturday matinee is the competition for
most members of a class in attendance.

We also have SDS Mocktail Hour in between the two Saturday performances
from 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM in Hayden Lounge. Attendance as well as a pie eating
contest will constitute the awarding of points. If you are available to
help out with this event, let me know. We'd definitely appreciate it. There
will be free food. Mostly cheese. A lot of cheese.

*Load Out*

As you may or may not already know, Load Out for SDS shows happens
*immediately* after closing night's performance. That being said, the more
hands we have on deck the better, so if you are able to come help on
Saturday night, it would be much appreciated. Come to the 8 PM in work
clothes, or wait for my email on Saturday.

--

That's all folks! See you at the show tonight if you are going!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder