[SDS] Audition Reminders, Wrap Up GBM, other opportunities

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 17 17:27:50 EST 2014

Hello all,

*Audition Reminders*

DeBaun Performing Arts Center is holding auditions for
It’s a Wonderful Life – A Radio Play, directed by David Zimmerman
And
Much Ado about Nothing Workshop Production
Directed by Bethany Reeves

AUDITIONS - Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 7:30-10pm, DeBaun Auditorium

Auditions for Much Ado – please stop by Music Room to pick up audition
packet or email breeves at stevens.edu for a packet in advance of auditions.
Performances will be held in early February 2015.

Auditions for Wonderful Life – please be prepared to read sides from the
play at auditions. Performance is on December 13 at 3pm using scripts.

ALL members of the Stevens community are welcome to audition! No
appointment necessary. For further information –DeBaunPAC at stevens.edu

*Wrap Up GBM*

Our 12AM Wrap Up General Body Meeting will be held on *Wednesday, November
19th at 9:00 PM in E222*. If you were at all involved in this production,
please make every effort to be there so that your voices can be heard.

*Puppetonia*

Puppetonia is one of the most popular children's entertainment centers in
town. We put on about 17 shows every week at Symposia Bookstore, plus b-day
party shows in Hoboken, NYC, and surrounding towns.

We are looking for young, enthusiastic actors who love to play with and be
around children. We don't require a lot of acting experience or training.
We've often hired actors without training, but who have worked with young
children and have a good voice and an outgoing, expressive personality.

Our actors are paid $25 per show. The show itself lasts about 45 minutes,
but actors are also required to come in half an hour before the show, to
learn the story and set up, and will also have to stay for about 10 minutes
after the show to clean up. Most of the time, we put on two shows, one
immediately after the other.
For birthday parties, actors receive $50 per show or more, depending on how
far the party is from Hoboken.

The schedule of the shows is as follows:
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri at 10 am and 11 am
Mon, Wed, Thur at 1:30 pm
Wed at 4 pm
Week-end shows are at random times

Please send a resume and a recent picture to Carmen Rusu at
carpathian_air at yahoo.com.
You can find more information about us on our website: www.puppetonia.com

--

That's all folks! Reach out to Kathy and pay for your ticket if you will be
joining us on Sunday!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder