[SDS] GBM #3: Wrap Up Meeting Minutes

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 19 23:50:56 EST 2014

Hello all,

Please see attached the meeting minutes and Powerpoint from tonight's GBM.
Please note the proposed Bylaws/Constitution amendments in the powerpoint.
These will be voted on on *December 3, 2014 at 9:00 PM in E222*, so please
make every effort to be there as we will need quorum (which currently holds
as 17 members).

Also note that nominations for Senior and Junior MAL are now open. They
will remain open until *12/1/14 at 9:00 PM*. You may submit your
nominations to the alias.

Additionally, Society Day (Our Musical Brainstorm) will be held on *Tuesday,
December 2 at 9:00 PM in BC104*. At this time we will only be looking to
narrow down shows, so please submit your suggestions here:
http://goo.gl/forms/XSlrjSVfX4.

That's all folks! As always, any questions, comments, or concerns, can be
directed to the alias. If you are going to Avenue Q on Sunday, see you then!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder