[SDS] EBoard Meeting this Week, Nominations

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 24 16:01:29 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone (that came) enjoyed Avenue Q yesterday! Moving forward this
week, we will be holding our open executive board meeting tomorrow evening
at *6:30 PM in Jacobus Large Conference Room.*

Additionally, nominations for MAL are still open. They will remain open
until next *Monday, December 1 at 9:00 PM*. I encourage you to try to
submit your nominations before tomorrow evening so that getting the
information to Student Life can be as seamless as possible. We will be
voting on both MAL positions on *Wednesday, December 3rd at 9:00 PM in
E222.* Please mark this meeting down on your calendars. It is imperative
that we get quorum.

That's all folks! Don't forget to keep submitting show suggestions. We'll
see you on Society Night on 12/2. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder