[SDS] Shadowcast Brainstorm, Society Day, GBM Reminder

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Sat Nov 29 15:21:57 EST 2014

Hello all,

I hope that you are all enjoying your long weekend! The last week of
classes is a busy one for SDS. Here's what we have coming up:

*Shadowcast Brainstorm*

Similarly to how we have run mainstage brainstorms, there will be a
brainstorm for the Spring Shadowcast on Monday, December 1 at 9:00 PM in
BC319. Check out the Facebook event here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/565595013542542/

*Society Day (Musical Brainstorm)*

Our Society Day Musical Brainstorm will occur the next evening (12/2) in
BC104 at 9:00 PM. If you have suggestions, they MUST be submitted to the google
form
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/1TSs-xa6NG2Afwhb0OuXaYbSgoZ37vfxoWliH1x8c2hQ/viewform?c=0&w=1>,
as Society Day will be focused on narrowing down the choices so that the
executive board can make a final decision ASAP.

Society Day is also a pot luck, so bring some food and drinks along with
you!

*GBM #4*

Our fourth and final GBM of the semester will be held Wednesday, December 3
at 9:00 PM in EAS 222. We have a lot to cover and we need quorum for most
of it. Please make every effort to be in attendance. If you are not sure of
your voting status, send me an email and I will confirm your status.

MAL Elections will be occuring at this meeting, so if you are running,
please remember your speech and keep it under 5 minutes.

Additionally, we will be voting on a few Constitution/Bylaws Amendments
proposed by yours truly. They are attached to this email. Please please
please read them ahead of the GBM as we will not have the time to go
through every amendment in detail as we did at the previous meeting.

--

That's all folks! Enjoy the rest of your break, and see you this week!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder