[SDS] Ad Days Reminder, Home Alone 6, Vocal Workshop

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 22 23:21:10 EDT 2014

Hello all,

*Ad Days*

There is just one ad day left for 12 Angry Men! It is Sunday, 10/26/14 from
5PM - 7PM. Meet Kellie on the front steps of Walker Gym if you plan to
attend. If you can't make the ad day, please feel free to sell ads on your
own! All materials necessary for this can be found in the Show Packet!

*Home Alone 6*

>From the illustrious Mr. Smee of Off Center:

Join Off Center for two nights of improv Friday and Saturday at 9PM in
> Bissinger. Friday and Saturday will be two unique shows not only because they
> are improvised but because we will be doing two different styles of improv.
> Short form games on Friday and long form on Saturday. Whats going to
> happen? I Don't Know! I will give you a hint though. It is going to be
> amazing!

*Vocal Workshop*

The 12AM rehearsal on 10/28 will be a voice workshop presented by Dr.
Bethany Reeves. This workshop is open to Society participants. It will take
place from *9:00 PM - 11:00 PM in the Music Room on Tuesday, 10/28.* If you
are not in the cast, but are interested in attending, please fill out this
doodle <http://doodle.com/n68vwxufvxwnhf7c> so we have a good idea of how
many are coming.

*Upcoming Events*

Yearbook Photo – 10/29 at 9:00 PM outside Pierce

Rocky Horror Picture Show Shadowcast - Thursday - Saturday, 10/30, 10/31,
11/1 at 9:00 PM in K228

Load In - 11/2 at 10:00 AM at DeBaun Auditorium

SDS’s “Twelve Angry Men” - 11/13 at 9:00 PM, 11/14 at 8:00 PM, and 11/15 at
2:00 PM & 8:00 PM

General Body Meeting #3 – 11/19 at 9:00 PM in E222

Executive Board Meetings - Every Sunday at 3:00 PM in Jacobus Large
Conference Room

--

That's all folks! Get psyched for Rocky!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society Vice President Fall 2013, Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
Brother ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder