[SDS] Wrap Up Meeting Minutes, Accepted Students Day, Executive Board Nominations, Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder

Trevor Batchelder tbatchel at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 17 08:09:22 EDT 2015

Hi guys!

I screwed up the visibility setting on the form, so that's why you some of
y'all weren't able to sign up last night.

I've fixed this, and the form will reopen at 12:00 noon today to give
everyone fair notice. The form is here:
https://orgsync.com/45833/forms/143253

Have a great weekend!

Best,

*Trevor Batchelder*
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Technologist Co-op at Infineum USA
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President: Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter - Brother, Membership Vice President: Spring 2015 - Fall 2015
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
*http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder
<http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder> *