[SDS] Wrap Up Meeting Minutes, Accepted Students Day, Executive Board Nominations, Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder

tbatchel at stevens.edu tbatchel at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 21 19:06:48 EDT 2015

Don't forget to sign up for Gentleman’s Guide! There are still 7 tickets left!

Best,

Trevor Batchelder
3/5 Chemical Engineering Cooperative Education Student
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2017
Stevens Dramatic Society - Vice President: Fall 2014 - Spring 2015
ΑΦΩ ΘΑ Chapter - Brother, Membership Vice President: Spring 2015 - Fall 2015
Orientation Leader 2013 - 2014
Stevens Student Ambassador
http://www.strikingly.com/trevor-batchelder