[SDS] Society Day!

Claire Griffin cgriffi1 at stevens.edu
Sat Apr 18 10:30:20 EDT 2015

Hey all!

Fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/125TyINhBNkB3h1TNZ_mpsiLaD_2YoIbfT-uLkmCnP2M/viewform?usp=send_form>
about society day! We need to choose a date for society day so you need to
fill it out otherwise you lose the ability to complain about the day we
choose.

Also please fill it out if you have any suggestions for the fall play. You
can put multiple suggestions on the same form and you will also be able to
bring up new suggestions at the meeting that you did not put on the form
because the play isn't as involved as the musical.

See you guys there!

​Also don't forget to fill out the table sitting form for accepted students
day if you're interested in it! We're only allowed to have 3 people per
time slot so please don't add spots. If you're super passionate about it
feel free to contact someone who has signed up for more than one slot and
ask if you can work something out. ​

--
*Claire M. Griffin*
Stevens Institute of Technology