[SDS] Society Day!!

Claire Griffin cgriffi1 at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 24 13:38:53 EDT 2015

Hey guys!

This will be a long email but please read it!!

So due to where the show fell this semester and the scale of south park we
will be splitting society day into two separate days for the first time
ever!!!! We will be having one day during the semester and one day during
finals period. It is our hope that by doing this we can have more
meaningful conversations which will hopefully lead to an easier choice when
choosing the fall show!!!

*SOCIETY DAY PART UNO*
Next Thursday (April 30th) we will be meeting in BC210 at 9:00 PM to
discuss the fall show! We are looking into the possibility of ordering
pizza but it will be more fun if everyone tries to bring something anyway!

​*SOCIETY DAY PART DEUX*
Sometime during finals period we will be meeting to open discussion again!
You need to fill out the form below if you intend on coming to part deux
because we need to plan it and we want to make sure we can get as many
people there as possible!

Please fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/forms/d/1nEsaqd3JORWoZyDCMXTxnFUcKvSzWW99I0pnYEE7JC0/viewform?usp=send_form>
regardless
of which day you are going to attend as soon as possible so we can get a
head start on planning! I will be closing the form NEXT FRIDAY 5/1 so fill
it out soon!!!

Unfortunately due to the nature of the Stevens room booking system we can't
book rooms during finals period so we will either roam around a bit before
the meeting and find an unused room or have it in Madison (or the
Humphrey's storage space).

Keep the ideas coming! If you've already submitted an idea you don't have
to submit it again! You will also be able to bring up plays for discussion
that you have not put on the form, but you should probably put them on the
form.

Get pumped!!

Since you read the whole email here's a video of robots messing up!
<https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152989330580380&fref=nf>

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns!

--
*Claire M. Griffin*
Stevens Institute of Technology

ᐧ