[SDS] Arcadia THIS weekend! :D

Ian Diguilio idiguili at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 12 18:17:51 EST 2015

Hello everyone!

This is it! Performances of *Arcadia * start tonight!!!  Come out today,
tomorrow, or Saturday and see a totally stellar show!  Performances are
tonight at 9pm, tomorrow at 8pm, and Saturday at 2pm and 8pm!  I highly
encourage you to come out and see what is sure to be a really cool show!

For those interested in helping out, we can always use more house crew!  If
you are interested, please reach out to Noelle Scanno (nscanno at stevens.edu)!
Please help out!!

Also, set strike will take place immediately after the last performance on
Saturday!  The more hands we have, the faster it will go!  Hope to see you
there!

Regards,

*Ian DiGuilio*
Chemical Engineering '18
Stevens Scholar
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society, 2015-2016
Brother, Alpha Phi Omega, Theta Alpha