[SDS] Arcadia Closing and Pizza!

idiguili at stevens.edu idiguili at stevens.edu
Sat Nov 14 12:54:52 EST 2015

Happy Saturday!

Please join us today at 2pm or 8pm for our closing performances of "Arcadia"! It is a great show! Don't miss it!

After our matinee performance, there will be a pizza event in EAS 222 to mingle with the cast and crew! Feel free to drop on by for a slice or two, and hang out with your fellow society members to celebrate a job well done!  The event will start around 4:30, for those who will not be attending the matinee.

After the final performance this evening, we will be having our load out and could use some extra hands. If you are available to help, please come by and help us make this process as quick and efficient as possible!

So remember, come see "Arcadia", get some pizza, and help us take it all apart!

See y'all later!

Best,

Ian DiGuilio