[SDS] GBM #2 Meeting Minutes, Slide Show, Show Packet

Ian Diguilio idiguili at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 21 23:56:46 EDT 2015

Hello all!!

Please find the minutes and presentation from tonight's meeting attached!
The show packet is also attached!  Remember if you would like to order a
show shirt for the pre-sale value, the form closes tonight!

*Link for shirt:*  https://orgsync.com/45833/gear/2814

Also, starting Monday 10/26, there will be open crew calls for Arcadia.
The first things being worked on are lighting and set construction.  For
further information, please ask Carl Russell.  (crussell at stevens.edu)

Rocky Horror is fast approaching!  Come out and see the Shadowcast 10/29,
10/30, and 10/31!  Doors open at 9pm and performance beings at 9:30pm!!!

We are also looking for musical suggestions and date ideas for Society
Day!  As mentioned, we would like to have a musical selected by
Thanksgiving!  Help us by giving us your ideas now!  For some info, here
are some shows that we can't do, because we just did them!

   - Guys and Dolls
   - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum
   - Urinetown
   - The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
   - Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
   - Assassins
   - Beauty and the Beast
   - Mystery of Edwin Drood

Thank you very much folks!

Regards,

*Ian DiGuilio*
Chemical Engineering '18
Stevens Scholar
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society, 2015-2016
Brother, Alpha Phi Omega, Theta Alpha