[SDS] Elections & Last GBM

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 4 20:55:03 EST 2016

Hi everyone!

This is just a reminder that we will be having our *JMAL Election *and *4th
GBM *this Wednesday night! This will be our last GBM which means if you
have anything at all to say about how this past semester went, this is your
chance!!

*Location: EAS 222*
*Date/Time: December 7, 2016 @9PM*

Additionally, seeing as we will be having elections this meeting, it is
imperative that we meet quorum otherwise we will not be able to vote.
Please look at the attached spreadsheet below to check if you are able to
vote or not. If there are any discrepancies, please let me know ASAP. Just
so y'all know, *QUORUM IS 15 PEOPLE.*

See y'all then!

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter, Assistant New Member Educator
Stevens Women in Computer Science, Public Relations