[SDS] Elections & Last GBM

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Mon Dec 5 10:33:12 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

Apologies regarding the past email! Gmail was slacking and decided not to
read through my email before I clicked send so below is the attached file I
promised!!

​
 Members
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/spreadsheets/d/16MzEOPYF4IULBRIY4MgJCbDAHmLY7AwcyJQZmtHnuPg/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
Much love,
Ayse

Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter, Assistant New Member Educator
Stevens Women in Computer Science, Public Relations