[SDS] GBM Meeting Minutes & New JMAL!

Ayse Akin aakin at stevens.edu
Sat Dec 10 16:15:33 EST 2016

Hey everyone!

So sorry this is so late, but attached is the GBM PowerPoint presentation!
Also, I would like to congratulate our new JMAL, Dana McGuire!

Just a few things we discussed during the meeting:

*It's a Wonderful Life*

   - Group tickets available!!
      - $15/person
   - New date
      - Friday, December 16th @ 8PM
   - Fill out a new form here! <https://goo.gl/forms/eXnykaEaYzDCpp8g1>

*Monday Nights @ Mile Square Theater*
Liz Lamb and Colin Glieh are producing Monday Nights at Mile Square
Theater! It'll be similar to our Show & Tells except there's going to be
more than just performances! Details below.

   - First performance & visual affair
   - Monday, December 12 @ 8PM
   - Alumni, current students, and local professionals showcasing talents
   - More detail on Facebook page
   <https://www.facebook.com/events/1818239648414385/>
   - For those 21+, it's BYOB

*Vagina Monologues*
Every year, Stevens puts on the vagina monologues. This year, Liz Lamb is
going to be the director of the V-Day production!

   - It's going to be very low commitment & only have *one *formal
   rehearsal before the show!
   - Audition dates
      - Jan 25 [1-4PM] & Jan 26 [8-10PM]
   - Dress rehearsal
      - Feb 22 [9-11PM]
   - Show date
      - Feb 23 [9-11PM]

If you have any questions about Monday Nights or V-Day, please feel free to
contact Liz at e.lamb92 at gmail.com!

*Spring Musical*
As mentioned last time, our spring musical is *Into the Woods*!!

****This must be kept within the society until February 5th!****

We have also found our professionals for the show! They are listed below
and if you see them around, please congratulate them!

*Director: *Mark Cirnigliaro
*Stage Manager: *Shawna Cathey
*Music Director: *Marcus Baker

   - *Audition Dates: *Jan 26 & 27 [7-11PM]
   - *Callbacks: *Jan 28 [TBD]
   - *Show Dates: *Apr 6 [9PM]   |   Apr 7 [8PM]   |   Apr 8 [2PM & 8PM]

*INTERESTED IN PRODUCTION BOARD OR PM/ASM/AD?*  *Click the below links to
apply!*
*Pro-Board *click here <https://goo.gl/forms/6TaytcgPBweZLB6t2>
*PM/ASM/AD* click here <https://goo.gl/forms/gitHf68QzpmE2qIQ2>

Thank you guys so much for an awesome semester! Good luck on finals and I
can't wait to see you all in January!!
​
 GBM4.pptx
<https://docs.google.com/a/stevens.edu/presentation/d/1tEcSkVRnd3Vu3i45pTLS7cPqE9U64JBK2WcwT_2WwCw/edit?usp=drive_web>
​
Ayse Akin
Stevens Institute of Technology
Computer Science Co-op 2019
Stevens Dramatic Society, Vice President
Sigma Delta Tau - Delta Nu Chapter, Assistant New Member Educator
Stevens Women in Computer Science, Public Relations