[SDS] Reminder - General Body Meeting

Natalie Barillaro nbarilla at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 16 11:00:39 EST 2016

Good Morning All,

Just a reminder that our next general body meeting is tomorrow evening
(Wednesday) at 9PM. Stay tuned for the place, but it's likely E222.

We're going over show packet, which means that if you are involved with the
show or would like to be, please make your *best effort* to be there. If
you're an actor your call for this evening IS the meeting (unless, of
course, you're Kathy. Then you're in E330).

See you there!

Natalie Barillaro
Stevens Institute of Technology Co-op '17
Computer Science Major
Vice President, Stevens Dramatic Society Spring 2016
Arts and Music Subcommittee Head, 2016
Stevens Student Ambassador, Tour Guide